Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WANT TO KNOW ME?

           I’m William Mel C. Paglinawan, 17 years of age, currently living at Tambler, General Santos City. I am now in my second year of Bachelor in Library and Information Science at Notre Dame of Dadiangas University. I am the son of Mr. William Omandam Paglinawan and Mrs. Carmelita Lluch Caohok. I have an elder sister but God did not give us the chance to live with her for a long time. She died when she was 9 years old due to a heart problem. I belong to the Chinese community but I and my parents never adopt the Chinese culture. I finished my elementary education at Lanao Chungwa Academy in Iligan City. It was my grandmother who sponsored all my school fees. I finished my high school education at St. Michaels Academy for my first two years and at Mindanao State University – Iligan Developmental School (IDS). My father’s occupation is a mechanic at Amadeo Fishing Corporation here in General Santos City while my mother is a housewife. We decided to transfer here in General Santos City because of my father’s job, we did not belong to a wealthy family but my parents do their best to send me to school. I am currently working at the university where I am studying. I love music so much, I love to sing but I am not gifted with a good singing voice. I am more interested in ARTS particularly in drawing. I love vegetables and fruits. I never smoke, I never drink, I never get into vices, and I never get into drugs. I am very conscious of my skin, I really worry whenever I have wounds. I am not handsome but I try to look presentable in public. I am not smart, but I can express my thoughts. Just like other teenagers, I have already experienced to love and be loved. I never disregard my studies. I always prioritize my study. I am very close to my parents, but sometimes I hide my problems to them whenever I think I can manage to handle it. I am a happy person. I can get easily along with others, but I am sometimes shy to persons whom I do not know quite well yet I am a great emotion keeper that one cannot determine whether I’m angry or sad. I cry if I can’t control my anger. I can’t live without my parents. I can’t live without friends. I am afraid to be alone. That is actually me. I accept discrimination, comments, negative impressions because I am using those things to develop myself and my whole being. I will use those comments for me to become open to all changes in life. I can’t please anyone, but everyone is my responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

etc friends

etc friends

etc party

etc party
happy together

hunks ng etc

hunks ng etc
the hearthrob